Lilypie4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Rough Week!

The past seven days have been pretty tough on our little guy. Hanky woke up on Thursday (of last week) with a high fever. He kept a fever from 102 to 104.7 until last night. We have been watching all kinds of movies and visiting the doctor:) I am happy to report that this morning is the first morning since last week that he has woken up without a fever. He is still pretty weak because he hasn't been eating, but looks like Hanky is finally on the upswing. Thank goodness he is feeling better and that none of the rest of us caught this nasty bug! Just wanted to give a quick update - hopefully I will have something more fun to blog about at the end of the week! Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

Hey, I hope he's feeling better! I'm glad it hasn't been passed around

andymadden said...

oh my gosh kristen! I had no idea how bad it was when I saw you at the doctor on Monday. We are happy to hear that he is coming around. looking forward to seeing you soon!