Lilypie4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Just a Few of our Friends.........























Speaking of playdates, Mommy, Ella Kate, and I have gotten to play with so many of our friends lately. I just wanted to put some pictures up! Here are pictures of a couple of my favorite buds to hang out with! Maddie Sanford (AKA Captain Elizabeth), Cate Carmichael (for generations our families have been friends - Ella Kate and I are destined to be best friends with her),"Baby Hannah" (still can't stop calling her this), my new best bud Austin (we get to hang out once or twice a week - I love it! - Austin's aunt is one of mommy's good friends from high school and college), Colin Wright (I love this kid - we met last year at school and love to get together to play), Caroline Doyle (Ella Kate and her love hanging out! Ella Kate rolled over on her once - poor Caroline), of course Cordo and Baby Brother (my favorite cousins that live next door), Walker Kirkland (he is going to be the greatest football player ever - I think he is already as big as me and he is only a few months old), and last but not least our friends Tripp and Jack O'Bringer who have moved and we miss them so much (thankfully they come in town a lot and we get to hang out then). So that sums up a few of our friends! We love playing anytime anywhere!

No comments: