Lilypie4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Playdate at Emerson's House







Mommy and me got to go over at play at my new friend's Emerson's house last Friday and I had the absolute best time. I got to see my very favorite boyfriend, Andy Madden. Here we are sharing the best toy in the house - mommy's water bottle. I also got to hang out with Corinne Dunlap, Britain Bridgers, and Porter Hamiliton and of course our host Emerson! I had so much fun sharing my bow with Corinne (she has such fun hair), feeding Emerson her bottle, poking on Britain in her beautiful dress, and pulling everything out of the baby bags with Porter. Porter likes to pull up on everything too! I can't wait to have many more fun Fridays with this crowd. Oh, and Daddy thinks that this playgroup is too cool because so many of the kids are the children of people that he went to high school and college with. Gotta run - Hanky trying to steal one of my toys again!

No comments: