Lilypie4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Our Captain Hanky Turns Three!




After months of chatting about my third birthday, the day finally arrived and I officially turned three on September 2nd. I know I couldn't believe it either. And the best part is that mom and dad threw me a pirate birthday party because I love pirates so much right now. I honestly don't think that I have ever had that much fun! Thanks to all my friends and family were there to make the day the best!


P.S. I now like to be referred to as Captain Hanky or sometimes Captain Jack (Sparrow)!










2 comments:

Andrew and Lauren Hess said...

Kristen--I loved reading about your fun summer. Your family is precious! Thank you so much for all of your sweet messages you left us on our blog. We need to get together for a play date, although Carson doesn't do a whole lot right now! Talk to you soon.

Lauren Hess

Rebekah said...

Captain Jack Sparrow - I miss playing with you SO much! I love all of the pictures your mom posted. Let's play sometime soon!

Love,
Maddie aka Captain Elizabeth