Lilypie4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 7, 2007

Hello All!

Hello everyone! I have enjoyed keeping up with so many of our friends and family through their blogs, so I decided that it was time for the McCord family to join in on this fun blogging trend! I am so excited, and hope that people will be able to touch base every once and a while and see what's going on here in our household.
Love,
Hank, Kristen, Hank, Ella Kate,
and (we can't forget) Judge








































4 comments:

Katie said...

Yahoo! Welcome to the hi-tech world. Great start! :-) Cute pics!

K.S. said...

I love blogs! The pictures are so cute...thanks for letting me know! Kelly Sprinkle

Ashley said...

I am so glad you started this post. The kids are absolutely precious and I can't believe how big they have gotten. Please give my love to your family!

Tallahassee Piper said...

i don't think McCord Updates should include the observed behavior, attire, odor, or general demeanor of dear, dear family friends that may (unintentionally) be present at important McCord events (e.g. Christenings), and who, by their own admission, need desperately to grow up. just my .02..