Lilypie4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Full of Guilt for not Posting

So......... I know that I have posted lately and I honestly feel horrible. My excuse is that my camera is still broken and I find it really hard to post without fun pictures of my little buddies. We have had a fun few weeks and it is just so crazy to me how much time flies. Both Hanky and Ella Kate just seem like they are growing too quickly and that time just slips away from me. I try to just step back, take in all in, and not let a moment pass us by. Sometimes it is just so hard to not be pulled in 800 directions, keep up with the little ones, and then make sure that the laundry is done.:) I guess that is just the way life is with a little big man and a baby girl. I have just learned that time with them and Hank are most important and that it is okay to let the house be a little dirty and let the piles of clothes pile up a little more (poor big Hank)! They are just so wonderful and worth it! I honestly can say that being a parent is my favorite role in life. There is just nothing better!

I hope that I get my camera fixed soon and I will be able to get new pictures of them out!

Love to all!

4 comments:

kellie furin said...

Hey....laundry should not be such a problem.....last time I was at your house I watched your husband wash and fold about 15 loads:)!! I guess since I won't be seeing any pics any time soon I'll have to come for a visit!
love, Kellie

Peter said...

How's that new camera treating you??? It's time to update your blog . . . No Excuses. I know you've got one . . . we're on it. I want an update!

Hugs to you all!

Love, Rebekah

Unknown said...

Okay, Kristen...I'm about to give up on your blog!!! Can't a girl get an update of some sort? :-)

Rebekah said...

You've been tagged . . . now it's time to update your blog . . . no excuses!! Check our blog to find out the details!